The Savings Safari Club is for Belco members 12 years old and younger. When a child joins the Savings Safari Club, they receive an Official Membership Card, a paw print stamp card and an account opening gift. During the course of their membership, children enjoy events, parties, contests and much more! In order to join, bring the child’s birth certificate and $10. (Parents need to be joint on the account, so bring your current ID and proof of address) We will put the first $5 in a Basic Savings Account, which establishes membership to the Credit Union. The other $5 is deposited to the Savings Safari Account to enroll the child in the Club.
Regulation D limits apply
Savings Safari Club Member Benefits
- Safari Savings Card – Each time a deposit of $5 or more is made into your Savings Safari Club at a branch, you will receive a paw print stamp on your card and a small toy. Save your paw print stamps to trade for cool Safari Rewards!
- Excellence in Education – Belco will pay $1.00 per “A” in any subject up to five (5) maximum per marking period when a parent matches the dollar amount of the member grades K-12. Report cards can be redeemed at any location. Must be a Savings Safari Club (12 & under) or Xtremem Teen Savers Club.
Contests and Special Events
- Easter Egg Hunts*
- Safari Skating Parties*
- Youth Month activities, contests, and prizes*
- Monthly drawings for prizes
- Straight A’s contest
- Financial Literacy activities and events
*See our Calendar of Events for details
Become a Savings Safari Club Member TODAY!
Stop by your nearest location to sign up for this great package today!