Join Belco’s Savings Safari Club
The Savings Safari Club is for Belco members 12 years old and younger.
When a child joins the Savings Safari Club, they receive:
- official membership card
- paw print stamp card
- account opening gift
Savings Safari Club Member Benefits
- Safari Savings Card – Each deposit of $5 or more is made into your Savings Safari Club at a branch will receive a paw print stamp on your card and a small toy. Save your paw print stamps to trade for cool Safari Rewards!
- Excellence in Education – Belco will pay $1.00 per “A” in any subject up to five (5) maximum per marking period when a parent matches the dollar amount of the member grades K-12. Report cards can be redeemed at any location. Must be a Savings Safari Club (12 & under) or Xtreme Teen Savers Club member.
Contests and Special Events
- Easter Egg Hunts*
- Safari Skating Parties*
- Youth Month activities, contests, and prizes*
- Monthly drawings for prizes
- Straight A’s contest
- Financial Literacy activities and events
*See our Calendar of Events for details
Become a Savings Safari Club Member TODAY!
In order to join, bring the child’s birth certificate and $10. (Parents need to be joint on the account, so bring your current ID and proof of address) We will put the first $5 in a Basic Savings Account, which establishes membership to the Credit Union. The other $5 is deposited to the Savings Safari Account to enroll the child in the Club.
Stop by your nearest location to sign up for this great package today!
Regulation D limits apply