Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks from anywhere. You will need a smart device with a stable internet connection and camera. With your smart device, take a photo (front & back) and submit it for deposit.* It’s that simple! You will receive a receipt in your email box. as a follow-up. If you don’t see your receipt, check your junk or spam folder to see if the message went there instead.
Stop in to any of our branch locations and ask about this service, or call us at 800-642-4482 to learn more. Perhaps the easiest way to access this service is through the Belco Mobile Banking App on your smartphone or tablet. After logging into the app on your device, just agree to the terms and you can begin using Mobile Deposit immediately! It’s that easy!
The Mobile Deposit agreement has been updated to require the endorsement to read, “For Belco mobile deposit only.”
How to use Belco Mobile Deposit!
Learn how to deposit checks using Money Manager on your mobile device.
Remember: Funds may not be immediately available for withdraw and need to go through the Belco approval process before posting to your account.
Helpful Tips for Mobile Deposit
When Depositing a Check be sure to:
- Take photo in clear, well lit area
- Avoid casting a shadow
- Only have one (1) check per picture
- No other objects should be in frame
- Background should be contrasting to check
- Have the entire check visible in picture
- Have a clear photo (The app will automatically take the photo when in focus)
Please Do Not Submit Checks or Items:
- Payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Drawn or otherwise issued by you or any other person on any of your accounts or any account on which you are an authorized signer or joint account holder.
- Containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC.
- Drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- That are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg CC.
- Not payable in United States currency.
- Dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Prohibited by Belco Community Credit Union’s current procedures relating Page 2 of 4 September 2018 to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Belco Community Credit Union account.
- Money orders
Remember, you can also apply for a loan or open a new or additional account any time from your computer or mobile device. Just click the ‘Join Here/Apply for a Loan’ link found at the top of every web page, or login to the mobile app and click ‘QuickApply’ under the ‘More’ menu.