Belco gives you the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit score! We’re here to meet your financial needs, and our Skip-a-Payment program will help you free up funds when you need them most – for holiday shopping, vacation, unexpected bills, etc.
It’s easy to get started. Simply return your completed Skip-a-Payment Form to any branch, fax it to us at 717-720-6448 or mail it to 449 Eisenhower Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
- Qualifying members can defer a monthly payment on any eligible Belco loan and we will advance both your payment due date and your loan maturity date each time you take advantage of this service
- Interest will continue to accrue during the month the payment is skipped
- Skip-a-Payment does not apply to Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Visa Credit Cards, or Commercial Loans
- A small fee will be charged for each loan payment skipped
- Fee discounts may be earned by enrolling in certain account packages
- Members may opt to skip a loan payment only once during any 12 month period per loan
- Loans must be at least 12 months old to qualify for Skip-a-Payment
- All loans must be up-to-date and you must not have a past due payment within the past 12 months
- Your Belco account must be in good standing
Inquire at any branch, or call us at 1-800-642-4482.
Other restrictions may apply. All Skip-a-Payment requests are subject to approval.