April is National Credit Union Youth Month
This year’s theme is “The Science of Saving,” showcasing fun, sci-fi inspired characters
Belco will donate $1,000 to Children’s Miracle Network if you help us meet our goals in the National Youth Saving Challenge:
- 300 new Youth Club Accounts
- 13,000 Deposits into Youth Accounts
- 500,000 Total Deposits into Youth Accounts
During Youth Month in April:
- Every deposit of $10 or more into your Savings Safari or XTS account equals one entry into a random drawing for an Apple iPad!
- Refer a Friend and earn $25 when they mention your name at account opening
- Make a deposit at a branch to enter to win a $50 Visa Gift Card! (One winner per branch)
- Saving safari and XTS members will receive special prizes for all branch deposits, plus double paw print stamps for Saving Safari Club members
- Open a new Youth Club Account, and Belco will match your initial deposit up to $10!
Contests & Special Events:
- Safari Club Coloring Contest – (ages 12 and under) pick up a coloring page at any branch, or download here.
- Xtreme Teens Essay Contest – (ages 13-18) In 300 words or less, answer this question: “How are you planning for life after High School?”
- Bring in your colored picture or essay to any branch or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5
- One colored picture entry and one essay entry will be selected to win a $50 Target Gift card
Children’s Miracle Network
- In the months of April, we will be collecting monetary donations at all Belco branches for Children’s Miracle Network