One of Belco Community Credit Union’s main goals is to make a financial start or change easily available to its members – whether you’re opening your first basic account with the branch or you’re looking for a change to better services – the Belco Savings and Checking accounts are easy to use, and each comes with clear perks for members.
No more wondering, “How much money is in my account today?”
- A basic checking account with Belco comes with no monthly fees, so you won’t lose a dime opening an account and there’s also no need to come up with a minimum balance.
- You can also get an ATM or Visa debit card completely free of charge. Don’t forget to register your debit card for Belco Rewards to earn points on qualifying purchases that can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards and more.
- Enjoy surcharge-free transactions at 1,000+ statewide ATMs
- Belco offers free overdraft protection to help protect your checking account from being overdrawn.
No Need to Travel to Your Local Branch
- Additional services include a full suite of electronic services like:
- Mobile Banking: Check your balance, transfer funds, or view activity at your convenience using our free mobile Money Manager app
- Online Bill Payer: Pay all your bills in minutes from your computer or mobile device. Schedule one-time or recurring payments in advance.
- Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA): Deposit checks from anywhere with our mobile Money Manager app on your mobile device.
Opening an account at a Belco branch is easy – even teens 13 years or older can set up a joint checking account with a parent or guardian – and you’re eligible to join if you live, work or worship in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York counties. Belco is a true community credit union and their goal each and every time is to be available to support their members achieve their financial goals.
Learn more about Belco Community Credit Union today!