Cornerstone Merger Updates:
The data conversion has been completed successfully, and former CFCU members can now access all Belco systems. You may activate your new Belco debit cards and access online banking with Money Manager.
- Direct Deposit: It is important that you update your account information with your employers/providers by November 2017. You should provide them with the following information:
- Belco’s Routing Number: 231380997
- Your full account number:
- Checking: ’14’ + 4 zeroes + your 7-digit member number. For example, if your member number is ‘3012345’, your full checking account number would be ‘1400003012345’.
- Savings: ‘101’ + 3 zeroes + your 7-digit member number. For example, if your member number is ‘3012345’, your full savings account number would be ‘1010003012345’.
- Belco Visa Debit cards: You recently received your new Belco Visa debit card(s). You may activate your new card by calling 1-888-800-0031. You will be prompted to choose a new PIN as a part of this process. You will also need to enter the phone number of the primary member on the account as well as the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number.
- Please note: If you want to enroll your new debit card in Belco Rewards, please visit www.belcorewards.com. Learn more about Belco Rewards.
- Belco Money Manager: If you recently used the former CFCU online banking system, you should have received a separate email with details about accessing Belco Money Manager (your new online banking service).
- Belle: Belle is the automated phone attendant for Belco. You may access Belle by calling our main number at 1-800-642-4482.
If you have any questions regarding the items mentioned above, please feel free to call us at 1-800-642-4482. Member Service representatives are available to answer your questions from 9 AM – 5 PM Monday-Thursday, 9 AM – 6 PM on Friday, and 9 AM – 1 PM on Saturday.
To access your Cornerstone FCU VISA credit card site, please visit this link: VISA ONLINE
In addition, please refer to the Member FAQs and the Member Merger Guide for further information.