Member Appreciation Month
Every October, we celebrate International Credit Union Day, to reflect upon the history of the credit union movement and promote its achievements. On October 17, members can expect the traditional free hot dog lunch, giveaways and prize drawings at all of our branches.
In addition, we’re also celebrating you, our valued members, all month long! To show our appreciation for your trust in our credit union, we have plenty of events and activities going on throughout the month of October, including:
- October 25 – Paxton Street (Harrisburg) branch, brought to you by Belco Mortgage Services
- October 25 – Camp Hill branch, brought to you by Belco Retirement & Investment Services
Free Shredding Event:
- October 24 – Oregon Pike, Lancaster branch from 12-2pm. Bring your confidential documents to be professionally shredded (Limit 10 boxes/member)
ICU Day: October 17 at all branches
- Register to win an $80 Visa gift card – One winner per branch
- Free hot dog lunch, and bake sale to benefit Children’s Miracle Network
- For every debit and credit transaction that day, Belco will donate 5 cents to Children’s Miracle Network
$25/$25 Refer-a-friend is back: When your friend opens a new checking account, you’ll each receive $25 as our thanks to you. See any branch for details.
Certificate Special: See our 7-month certificate special earning 2.02%APY¹!
1APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Advertised rate accurate as of print date. Rate subject to change. Minimum $500 deposit. New money only; cannot be opened with funds currently on deposit at Belco. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings. Not valid with any other offer.
Federally insured by NCUA.