Member Appreciation Month
Every October, we celebrate International Credit Union Day, to reflect upon the history of the credit union movement and promote its achievements. On October 20, members can expect the traditional free hot dog lunch, giveaways and prize drawings at all of our branches.
In addition, we’re also celebrating you, our valued members, all month long! To show our appreciation for your trust in our credit union, we have plenty of events and activities going on throughout the month of October, including:
- October 26 – Paxton Street (Harrisburg) branch, brought to you by CU Members Mortgage
- October 27 – Gettysburg branch, brought to you by Nationwide Insurance
- October 28 – Hanover and Regency Square (Lancaster) branches, brought to you by Belco Retirement and Investment Services
ICU Day: October 20 at all branches
- Register to win a $50 Visa gift card – One winner per branch
- Free hot dog lunch, and bake sale to benefit Children’s Miracle Network
- For every debit and credit transaction that day, Belco will donate 5 cents to Children’s Miracle Network
$25/$25 Refer-a-friend is back: When your friend opens a new checking account, you’ll receive $25 as our thanks to you. See any branch for details.
Certificate Special: See our 7 and 21-month certificate specials, and get your kids and teens excited about savings with our youth certificate special!
Weekly Facebook Contests: Be sure to “Like” our page for a chance to win!