Belco Retirement & Investment Services
The Belco Retirement & Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.,* a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit www.cunabrokerage.com.
We can assist you with:
When you think about the future and retirement, are you excited or concerned?
Regardless of where you are in your preparation, our team of experienced professionals can help you manage your investments and savings. A little strategic planning and insightful analysis now can go a long way to helping ensure your retirement is everything you hope it will be, and more.
In addition to a wealth of experience and knowledge, Belco’s financial professionals also offer a genuine concern for your financial success. Everything we do and recommend is made with your goals in mind. We’ll not only come up with a winning plan; we’ll also see it through.
Complimentary Virtual Financial Education Workshops
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan.
Attend as many virtual workshops as you like. You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:
- What are the benefits of rolling over a retirement plan to a personal IRA?
- What are the pros and cons of leaving my money in the company plan when I change jobs?
- What are the rules of the road for receiving Social Security?
- How can you best maneuver through the rules of Medicare to plan for a successful retirement?
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What sources of income should you draw from and when?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
- How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?
|Women & Investing: May 3, 6:30PM EST (Register)|
|Rollover Planning: May 10, 6PM EST (Register)|
|The Three Transitions to Retirement: May 17, 6PM EST (Register)|
|The Return to Conservative Investing: June 14, 6PM EST (Register)|
|The Road to Retirement: June 21, 6PM EST (Register)|
Connect with Our Advisors
Check the background of these investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Initial consultations are offered at no cost or obligation to members of Belco Community Credit Union. Call (717) 720-6220 or click here today to start planning for tomorrow.