April is National Credit Union Youth Month!
Financial Education is important to youth now more than ever! The 2021 theme for Youth Month is “Be a Credit Union Saver, and Your Savings will Never Go Extinct!”
During the Month of April:
- Belco will donate $500 to the Children’s Miracle Network and $500 to the Autism Society, if you help us meet our goals:
- 14,000 Youth/XTS Club Deposits
- $700,000 Total Deposits
- 275 New Youth Club Accounts
- Every deposit of $10 or more into your Savings Safari or XTS account equals one entry into a random drawing for your choice of an Apple iPad or Apple iWatch!
- Refer a Friend and earn $25 when they mention your name at account opening.
- Open a new Youth Club Account, and Belco will match your initial deposit up to $10!
Contests and Special Events:
- Safari Club Coloring Contest- (ages 12 and under) Print your Coloring Page. Once you are done, you can submit your artwork here for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (winner selected at random from all entries received).
- Teen Video Contest– (ages 13-18) Create a 30-60 second video telling us why you LOVE Belco for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (Belco will select the entry judged to be the most creative). Submit your video here.
- EXPLORE! Dinosaurs at the State Museum of PA- Join Linda Powell, Museum Educator, on Sunday April 18 at 2pm for EXPLORE! Dinosaurs at The State Museum of Pennsylvania. Take a tour of “Life Through Time” from the Carboniferous Period, 350 million years ago, to the present. Learn about Pennsylvania’s diverse animal history throughout time and the rise and fall of dinosaurs while seeing many other reptiles, amphibians and mammals along the way. This program has been supported, in part by Belco Community Credit Union. The virtual program is free, but registration for the event is required.